Closer

May 04, 2020

Blurry, hazy, and dreamy; like your memory of me close


Here's a piece from from my writing vault! Background about this piece: I wrote "Closer" some over four years ago and posted it in my old Tumblr site. I recall writing this when I was all amorous for someone but that is long done and over and I have no interest in looking back. The only thing I will look back into though, is the fact that some of the many beautiful things I wrote were done while in love (and also while I was hurt). Don't think I'll be writing this way again any time soon hehe charot! (Bayan at sarili muna, as always)

"Closer" (2016)


Come close to me on a night like this…

 I look at you from the driver’s seat stirring both wheels: that of this car we’re in and the wheels to my heart. Smile the way you always do, as if I weren’t dying over you already. Alcohol made me feel more heady and how this along with rapid heartbeats and raging hormones is a dangerous combination…

Yes, hold my hand and sway it as we walk the dimly lit streets. The moon is above us and the sun threatening to come. Let me look up at you and remember why moments like these are special. Look down at me and may it remind you that someone adores you as much as you adore me.

Me. You. Off to somewhere else.

Pull me down to the bed and kiss me hard. Caress me if you will. Let’s take it all off: fears, apprehensions, tension. Let’s take it all off: stuffy outfits, buckled belts, lacy lingerie. Let’s take it all off: old flames, still heartaches, bad memories.Let’s just take everything off and come even closer…

Look me in the eyes and let your flesh passionately say what your mouth can’t. Sounds we make range from soft to hard. Hope we didn’t wake anyone but boy is it way past my bedtime now. You change the context of “bedtime” now: in bed now with you is heaven with actions that could send us to hell.

Put my hands behind me and take charge. We’re both equals in this affair we have but I’m allowing you to take over me. Let me take over you some other time–or maybe right after now. The struggle is too real, too swift. I feel your weight: the pounds of your body and the intensity of your stare. I need to make it up to you for that: I will be the lightweight who will rule on top of you next.

The heat comes in way too overwhelmingly but darling, I’d gladly bask myself in it if it means I’ll be with you. Snuggle next to me and let’s cuddle until god knows when. Pull a piece of hair away from my face and kiss me if you will. The absence of clothes and cold from two warm bodies heated by boiling passion becomes much more than a wonderful dream now.

Come close to me on a night like this. Come fast after I tease you until morning. Come gently as you come in rough. Come closer, closer I plea...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is amazingly hot. Your mind and thoughts are as beautiful as you are.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete