Addiction (Poem)

December 06, 2017

Probably one of the most memorable nights of my college life which I realize just happened exactly two years ago last week.

Funny story: I actually forgot I had a Hello Poetry profile once upon a time. It's in that account where I had published some poems online. Recently, some of my students came across it while digging dirt about me (*gulps*)and saw my old poems. I can't help but revisit them myself!

Since today is Thursday, I decided to share this one poem and a throwback photo from a Happy T two years back. I definitely am not as wild as I used to be when I was a Frosh and Sophomore(pero mas mataas grades ko noon ah compared to when I stopped partying chos defensive ko lol) and will spend today like the lola in me I've already embraced.

For others wanting to feel alive today(and tonight), enjoy! 🍻

Poem from hellopoetry.com

Also, check the poetry tag to see more of my works I posted here on my blog! 💛

You Might Also Like

0 comments