Timing is a Bitch

September 13, 2018

No use in running away.




Timing is a bitch....but is THAT kind of bitch.

Timing is that bitch who taunts you when you don't need it and bullies you on things you don't deserve.

Timing is a bitch you shouldn't notice.

I'll tell you that no one is ever ready. We'll always feel pain and on my end, it's always raw and burning as it was when it first came. It's the kind of pain that's enough to make me afraid of men who walk into my life after how past men stole everything from me and ran. It makes me afraid that knowing how hard I fall, I will feel the worst ache if it never works out.

I was never ready and because of that, it never felt like it was the right time.

But I'll also tell you that recently, despite feeling fear more than I ever did, I was willing to look past that. How can timing bring so much anxiety and fear? Is it because romance came sooner for me than expected? Is it because romance came in later when I thought I'd never fall for anyone again?

Timing isn't a reason. It's just an excuse.

It's just an excuse to not get past the personality who could prove me wrong over never falling for men ever again. It's just an excuse for me not to enjoy dinners and dates with company I never thought I'd like. It's just an excuse to hurt someone because we mistake wrong timing for wrong people.

Timing is a bitch....but for me, I'll make it my bitch.

I'll never be ready and I'll always feel my past pain as raw as it was when it was still new, but I'll never use recency as an excuse not to get closer to you when actual time tells me I'm supposed to.

My heart feels halfway in this, but it's just a new thing for me. It's normal not to invest so much in the first place; you don't want to waste your cards so early in the game.

Even if you say your timing is not right, you hear our hearts beating. You feel the heat when we both collide and conquer our souls. You feel eager to reach out for my hands also ready to hold yours.

Timing is a bitch, but it won't be a bitch to us.

But "timing" for you, is "sacred"--sometimes even more valuable than that one person who beat the odds in going past "wrong" timing just to show how much they're worthy.

I guess the reason why you don't deserve me isn't because our timing was never right. We were never perfect people and I don't think I'll ever be that ideal girl.

I'll fight and try to be the right girl because who would just let themselves be the wrong person to just anyone?

Maybe I've always been the right girl who came in just the right time on your end, but you're so busy looking at the clock's arrows to strike at a certain digit, you mistake something abstract as concrete proof you aren't ready even if your life's arrows lead to me.

Timing is a bitch, but you made it a bitch to you.

I'll tell you timing won't kiss you nor timing will hold your hand. Timing won't make you moan as she goes down on you rough yet still be the girl who'll be gentle enough not to hurt you.

Timing has only hurt you enough so you can hurt me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments